Chevy Commercial

You already asked this question in another thread two days ago. Please do not duplicate questions in new threads. Your original thread is being deleted.

If no one has answered your original question, likely we haven't seen it or aren't sure what you're referring to. You should add more details such as male/female vocals, what's going on in the ad, what channel/during what show, etc...

NO YOU IDIOT THE POST BEFORE WAS WRONG I SEEN THE COMMERCIAL AND IT WAS NOT FOR TOYOTA BUT FOR CHEVY ALL RIGHT

Maybe you should watch a commercial for Prozac my uptight friend. :blink:

Originally posted by stan_napoly@Apr 14 2004, 12:12 PM
NO YOU IDIOT THE POST BEFORE WAS WRONG I SEEN THE COMMERCIAL AND IT WAS NOT FOR TOYOTA BUT FOR CHEVY ALL RIGHT
Then don't post until you get it right. Besides, you could have edited your original post. Also, how is "Chevy" going to help us? It's a company. Why not give us a specific car?

Originally posted by stan_napoly@Apr 14 2004, 01:12 PM
It will not help you find an answer to your question by being abusive to a site admin.

Please consider this your only warning about such behavior.

Originally posted by stan_napoly@Apr 14 2004, 01:12 PM
Way to go!!!!!! Insult the people you've asked for help. Kind of the definition of IDIOT. Ever think of going into politics? Your people skills just SCREAM Bush Administration.

I only pruned our Forums of a duplicate post in order to follow the Forum Rules. Look under the section called "DON'Ts."

I simply stated what not to do, again according to our Forum Rules, and suggested you provide more information about the ad.

And, I really don't appreciate you calling me an "IDIOT" for enforcing the rules.

Back