Check this out

I can't believe that I still pull this up each day to check the status. :lol:

Oooh what's the latest? I ain't read through it all since that first day, did they get it back?

Just finished reading this. :blink: I can blink now! :woo:

No, they didn't. The guy filed a complaint but it doesn't look like Department's doing anything about it yet.

I get a kick out of the emails that Gordo sends him. I can't hardly figure out what he is saying half the time: i told yo that the mom pay the taxi how you no i don't half time for my and teh i poop on yo...

:blink:

Actually here is some of his ramblings:

"her mom came today and she said the she was the want the buy the phone if u want the phone back u have to give the $100 dollars the she paid for the phone . and she also said the stop harrasing a under age the u going to be and trouble and if u dont want to give the money back u never going to receive the phone back. now i going to talk about me i told you to stop talking about me and you keep talking was you problem if u are a really man come to my house you now were i live and talk and we settle like man i dont feel pressure for no body you see the i hire i dont run because i know what and doing maybe the want the have to run if you went her mom doing what she told me take care she have everithing printout all the harrasment because you went you see this message told me if u want to settle up o you want to keep talking in the web with dont care if in u hand"

and

i dont know what to tell you i tell you is not her the one the paid for the phone i was her mom i think u dont want to settle about the phone and now u have people calling her to the house get this straigth i dont know what you thinking but this dont finish here if you keep talking about us we dont care what u said. but we getting tired of you and you story next do a movie to see if u make money and dont ask for donation to people they really dont know y you doing this i can give you donation if u want too if you need a lawyer paid for it with the donation good night

he sounds like a 14 year old playing counterstrike

and :lol: at the dogs

Originally posted by Scythe@Jun 14 2006, 02:44 AM

I hate those kids, always complaining about the AWP and uneven teams or whatever.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr+Jun 14 2006, 05:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bloodlessr @ Jun 14 2006, 05:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Jun 14 2006, 02:44 AM

I hate those kids, always complaining about the AWP and uneven teams or whatever. [/b][/quote]
http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/7/potd.../1122259752.jpg

Ok, so if you haven't already heard, there's this group called Blind Routine that wrote a song about the whole sidekick thing. Well, on that link they also have different shirts and you can vote on your favorite one. :lol:

Back