Cascade

mgashwood

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song that plays in the background of the Cascade dishwasher detergent commercial? It's got the special cup with the flower, and the dog licks it. I think it's just an accordian playing, but i'm not sure. Any help would be great. Thanks!

I'm glad to see somebody wondering about this commercial song as well! It's such a happy tune, but after some research, I can't seem to find any mention about it. Instrumentals are so hard to peg. I emailed the advertising department at Proctor & Gamble (makers of Cascade) so hopefully will get a response. If I do, I'll be sure to post it here!

Well, a response from P&G informs me that this song was written and taped solely for the purpose of their commercial so they are not able to provide me with any more information. :(

darn...thanks for trying though...maybe something will come along and we'll get an answer, but until then, we'll just have to enjoy the commericial!

Re: Cascade Commercial

Original for the ad? Not so. The song is clearly a release from Gotan Project off their "Revanch del la Tango" CD called "Epoca". Check out the song on youtube here:

hope this helps.

If the song you're looking for is the one ramlover mentioned, you can find it on The Hotel Costes Album #4.

Back