Can't figure out this song?

spanishgook7

Reaction score
Anybody know this song. I'm still trying to figure out. The guy who put this on youtube doesn't even know!

ok i found a video he directed by a band called LIBA - Now that it's done. Music by Anselme Pau. While LIBA sounds nothing like this song Anselme Pau made an album nothing like the LIBA stuff and more like this song. Neither sound like this song but the "my" female vocal sample sounds like it could be from this and the fact that this Anselme Pau did both the music for LIBA and a totally different kinda ambient/electronic album leads me to believe that he may be the creator of this song. gotta go to bed i will try to email him or do further searching in the am.

And the LIBA song from 1:11 - 1:18 kinda sounds a little like the begining of this song.

i'm not sure i checked out some songs by both and its quite possible what your saying is correct, but i'm gonna do more research and find out if i can't find anything. Let me know if you do find something?

Good video and song. We should know who the song is by in a short time. It looks like Ken Fitzke (?) is checking for it...

(Check the last comment with the video on YouTube :) )

I used Shazam (60p or so per call here in the UK - call 2580 whilst music is playing) to tag the track.

It came up with Magnolia - "It's All In Vain"

yea, it's Magnolia - It's All In Vain

start listening at 1:41 - 1:52, that's the sample they used and sped it up is all.

Back