Canadian Idol

bambi

Reaction score
the lyrics i know are

theres a rose in a fisted glove
and the eagle flies with the dove

please let me know if you know the song i heard it on the canadian idol auditions, and i love what i heard of it! its getting on my nerves cause i dont know what it is.

thanks for any answers

-bambi

im sorry i put it in the wrong forum thing but please answer if you do know the answer

the lyrics i know are

theres a rose in a fisted glove
and the eagle flies with the dove

please let me know if you know the song i heard it on the canadian idol auditions, and i love what i heard of it! its getting on my nerves cause i dont know what it is.

thanks for any answers

-bambi

thanks a lot that is the one, the version i heard was a little rock n roll but its the same, thanks!

-bambi

Originally posted by mongege@Feb 23 2008, 08:10 PM
Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Love The One You're With ?
Several artists have covered "Love The One Your With" by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young as well.

Get It At: Amazon Track #11

Lyrics:

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Love The One You're With Lyrics

There's a Rose
In a fisted Glove
And the eagle flies with the dove
And if you can't be with the one you love

Originally posted by farbeyond+Feb 23 2008, 06:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (farbeyond @ Feb 23 2008, 06:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mongege@Feb 23 2008, 08:10 PM
Several artists have covered "Love The One Your With" by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young as well.

Amazon Track #11 [/b][/quote]
;)

Originally posted by doctormemory+Feb 23 2008, 09:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (doctormemory @ Feb 23 2008, 09:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by farbeyond@Feb 23 2008, 06:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-mongege
@Feb 23 2008, 08:10 PM

Amazon Track #11
;) [/b][/quote]
Yup i used the amazon.com Linker :D Long live Adtunes.com

Do you know any of the artists who covered? One who is a little bit rocky? Please let me know! Thanks!
-bambi

Back