Canadian Club Whiskey

need help

Reaction score
ok i would like to know the artist name and song title for the song in the canadian club whiskey commercial where the guy is rubbing the edge of the glass with his finger, (if you've seen the commercial you know what I mean) if somebody tells me this it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

well, in the part of the commercial where they use the song theres no singing just some cool guitar (kind of rock style). and im not sure if there is a place to view the commercial online. i could check if you can give me some commercial archive sites or something where you think i could find it.

You can check our "Links" section located at the top of the page... Or, you can try visiting the official site for the whiskey that is being advertised.

ok ive noticed that this commercial is not on alot. but i know several people who have seen it, so i know that it cant be THAT uncommon. anyways im still trying to find out whether it is a commercial in canada only or not. thanks for all your help so far.

I imagine that it's only in Canada, which could explain the lack of response.... Did you find anything on a website for the whiskey?

Originally posted by michelle@Oct 5 2004, 07:01 PM
I imagine that it's only in Canada, which could explain the lack of response.... Did you find anything on a website for the whiskey?
I checked over the website to no avail. I've never seen this advertisement in Canada myself

Back