Canada's Rogers Wireless "Amusement Park" song

tkcom

Reaction score
What's the song in the ad where 3 guys text-messaging each other and taking picture with their phone.

more info - it sounds like:

I wanna life
I wanna life and living baby
I wanna life and living baby

yeah oh yeah yea

Ok I figured it out. It's "Right Here, Right Now" but by whom? Maybe it's just a small skit for the ad only.

Does anyone know the Rogers commercial with the 3 guys in an amusement park with the phones, text messaging eachother?

Please post here if you do,

male or female vocals? type of music? have you tried contacting Rogers Wireless customer service and seeing if they have any info on the music or agency that created it?

Originally posted by michelle@Jun 5 2004, 09:21 AM
male or female vocals? type of music? have you tried contacting Rogers Wireless customer service and seeing if they have any info on the music or agency that created it?
Sounded like a male voice.

It had echos

it sort of sounded like...

"i wanna lie (echo:lie,lie,lie,lie,lie)
i wanna lie to you baby"

Is it "I Wanna LIE" or "I wanna LIFE" ?? Also, when searching for lyrics, you might want to try "I want to..." in addition to "I wanna"

(sorry for bumping this up, but I saw it and thought you might still be wondering)

the song is a remis of Right Here, Right Now by Jesus Jones. The song is used in all Roger's' new ads. I don't know who the remix is by, though. It was probably created just for the commercial, and therefore impossible to find more info about.

About the only way to find out who did the remix, is to contact Rogers Wireless Customer Relations/Service and ask if they have any info on the ad music.

Back