Boy Meets World

• Thread starter wickedjester911
  • Start date
W

wickedjester911

Hey guys. I don't know if it's an actual song, but I heard this song once on the "Halloweenish" episode of the show "Boy Meets World" on Disney Channel. They lyrics are, "Here's a knife, here's a gun. They'll be fun for everyone. Death is on the way..." I tried doing a search containing the lyrics but no "avail." Help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! ;-)

Do you know the name of the episode and what season? Were they still in high school or was it later? what kind of music was it?

I googled "Here's a knife, here's a gun, there'll be fun for everyone."

It's from the episode "And then there was Shawn" and the actual lyrics are "Here's a knife, here's a gun, there'll be fun for everyone. Death is on the menu tonight."
I know I've heard a song with these lyrics before but I can't remember what it was and searches just keep taking me back to that same page. TVtome doesn't list music for this show. Describe the song more and maybe it'll come to me.

No more descriptions? I tried searching "Death is on the menu tonight." and I found the full line of the lyric "Here's a knife, here's a gun, there'll be fun for everyone. Death is on the menu tonight." in an anime screenplay like story somebody wrote. He describes it as a 1920's song but he maybe just joking, hard to tell. I looked at the lyrics for a Nightmare Before Christmas but no luck. So, what kind of song is it, rock, metal, rag-time, old, new? Does it sound like Billy Ocean perhaps?

:lol: @ Billy Ocean. Yeah I ran into that anime thing too & blew it off.

The music was sort of an old, oldie kind, kind of like ragtime i think... but thats all I really know about it. Sorry I'm being so lame-lol :(

does anyone know the name of the song that was song by Alan Matthews ( Cory's father) and his friends when they were over his house in the episode "Band on the run"

Back