Boeing

Re: Boeing Commercial

Hi there -- Looks like you posted this quite a while ago, but are you referring to the ad which starts with an acoustic guitar and becomes sort of techno-ish with percussion...then at the very end of the commercial is just the guitar again? If so, the song is called "To the Top" by Eric Cunningham. I had been looking for this commercial FOREVER. Finally I found the artist's email in some obscure forum and the guy actually e-mailed me the full song...it's about 2:45 and it's pretty good =). Let me know if you want it!

Re: Boeing Commercial

Like you, I have been meaning to seek out information on this song for a long time now. Quite frankly, I was VERY surprised to learn from you that there is actually a long version to this, as the following was posted on the Wiki Answers site:

"The Boeing advertisement music is "To the Top" composed and played by Chris Lang and Eric Cunningham of Chronic Trax. It was commissioned by Boeing, does not exist in a longer version and is not for sale. It appears that Chronic Trax was absorbed by Killer Tracks, with neither of the composers going."

After reading that, I almost gave up, although history has taught me that one must carefully separate fact from fiction with this medium. In any event, I would VERY much like to hear the long version of this most impressive musical composition, if you'd be willing to share. Being new to this site, I'm not sure if posting an email address is permissable, but I'm guessing we can probably figure something out. Please let me know; looking forward to hearing from you.

Back