Blow

bigpapa66275

Reaction score
Ok I'm bound and determined to find this song. Its in Blow....the part i'm trying to think of has left my mind. But the song has appeared on a recent X GAMES X commercial. It sounds kind of like KC and the Sunshine Band - Keep it Comin' Love....but its not. I wanna say its money mark...\

This is o so frustrating :angry: :angry: :angry:

anyone kno the name of the song that is being played when goerge and tuna are on the beach for the first time getting high?

Can you describe the song? ANy lyrics? Male/female vocals? Genre?

its when johnny depp is entering a party and there is a middle aged man there talking to him (might be penolepe's father -- im not too sure who the guy is) it sounds like a disco song. any ideas?

In the movie BLOW, when George Yung the main character goes to Columbia for the first time to mee Diego, he is at a very expensive looking Columbian resort type place. The song is not on the soundtrack, and it sounds spanish (or columbian, i can't tell the difference).

Thanks for any help.

anyone know the song playing when george gets out of prison and become sober,and you see a video of him with his family like with his daughter birthdays and all, kind of country rock song

Back