Benassi

Bloodlessr

Might be alive
Reaction score
Anyone ever listen to anything stuff by Benny Benassi here?

If not, I recommend checking out the track called Satisfaction. Its on the catchiest techno/dance/trance/electronic songs I've ever heard. The music video is good too. ;)

Eh, the song is a bit old and overplayed in clubs in Europe. Everyone in American must've heard it by now.

Not as many as you would think. It is an old song though, 2003ish.

Try acquiring some other Benassi songs, oh- and if youre able to get your hands on this remix you'll just die. Get "J'ai pas vingt ans - Alizee (Benassi Remix)" It means, I am not twenty yet, its by a French pop singer. Even if you dont speak French, I assure you, you're def. going to like this one mate!

Able to Love - Benny Benassi
In Tango - Ingrid (B.Benassi Remix) Also in French.

Haha, I'm a Benassi aficionado, I have almost every song he and his bro have ever made or been a part of. Thanks though. :D

Y'know, up until a week ago I could've sworn that Bennassi was behind that California Dreamin' remix- I was wrong.

How do you feel about the Global Deejays, care to recommend other House, Techno, or Trance artists? It'd be much appreciated!

Yeah, I've heard 'Let me Roll it' and I think that's it.
You'd probably like The Black Keys.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Aug 26 2005, 09:36 PM
Haha, I'm a Benassi aficionado, I have almost every song he and his bro have ever made or been a part of. Thanks though. :D
Ya know, when I first read the dictionary and came across the word "aficionado," I thought I was the only one who knew it. Now I've heard about three people use it in the past week. Damn it!
Haha, but awesome...very awesome. :)

easilywow, I had to use MS Word to figure out how to spell it. :rolleyes:

brainy03, I'm assuming you know the big boys of Trance, Paul Oakenfold, DJ Tiesto, Paul Van Dyke, Sasha, Armin Van Buuren, Deep Dish, Ferry Corsten, Sander Klienenberg, John Digweed, Johan Gielen, Above and Beyond, Way Out West, Underworld, Darude, Gabriel and Dresden, Orbital, BT, Cosmic Gate and others.

Some less known Trance artist that I really like are; Trafik, Hybrid, Polefolder, Sandra Collins, Adam Freeland, Iio, Matt Darey, Mirco De Govia, Ronski Speed, Max Graham, Oceanlab, Pulsar, Robbie Rivera, Ron Van Den Beuken, Steve Lawler, Timo Maas, Tomcraft, Ils, Meat Katie, Uberzone. There is so much Trance music its ridic.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@Aug 27 2005, 10:27 AM
easilywow, I had to use MS Word to figure out how to spell it. :rolleyes:

brainy03, I'm assuming you know the big boys of Trance, Paul Oakenfold, DJ Tiesto, Paul Van Dyke, Sasha, Armin Van Buuren, Deep Dish, Ferry Corsten, Sander Klienenberg, John Digweed, Johan Gielen, Above and Beyond, Way Out West, Underworld, Darude, Gabriel and Dresden, Orbital, BT, Cosmic Gate and others.

Some less known Trance artist that I really like are; Trafik, Hybrid, Polefolder, Sandra Collins, Adam Freeland, Iio, Matt Darey, Mirco De Govia, Ronski Speed, Max Graham, Oceanlab, Pulsar, Robbie Rivera, Ron Van Den Beuken, Steve Lawler, Timo Maas, Tomcraft, Ils, Meat Katie, Uberzone. There is so much Trance music its ridic.
OOOOO artists to check out!
- alacrity takes over, oh no! -

Benny Benassi - Born to be Alive is AWESOME! SOOOOO AWESOME!

Global Deejays are sooooo hot too!

Check out "What A Feeling" and "Don't Stop" by Global Deejays.

and OMG get "One night in Bangkok" holy crap so good.

Back