Bedazzled

webfreak35

Reaction score
Hello!

I cannot find the song played at the beginning when the Devil shoot a white pool table ball which flies off the table and rolls to Brendan Fraser's feet. (the music began as soon as she hit the ball) It was played only for a short time so I couln't get any lyrics :p . This song was also featured at the beginning of Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle when Cameron Diaz is riding the michanical bull.

the part in the movie where Brendan Fraser's character (eliot richards) becomes the rich colombian drug lord... whats the name of that song and hu is it by?

o rite...i speant 10 minutes llistening to the lyrics to see what the name was... and like... 5 minutes after you posted... i found it!

thanks a bunch...

In the movie Bedazzled with Elizabeth Hurley... at the end of the part where Brendan Fraiser is the Colomibian drug lord and is running away from everyone... what is that song?? sorry I'm so vague but hopefully someone knows!! Thanks so much for any help.

In Bedazzled, there's a song that plays when Hurley and Fraser are on the bus to McDonalds.. I can't really explain what it sounds like but Hurley is sitting on the bus with an "im bad" kind of look on her face lol
Anyway, the song comes up other places too, but I can't remember them :(

I was watching da movie bedazzled (Elizabeth Hurley and Brandon Frazier, Elizabeth is da devil and she gives Frazier 7 wishes) and there was a song at the end of da movie

"If you wanna be someone else..."

Dats da only lyric I can remember, does anyone kno da name of da song ?

Bedazzled [not already answered!]

okay i kno that there was was another thread about Bedazzled but no one asked about this song! i want to kno the song that is played towards the end of the movie where Brendan Frasier gets out of jail and goes to that nightclub Elizabeth Hurley is hosting... she's wearing a red dress and the ppl in the club look all weird and are dressed up in costumes. there's a cool song playing, unfortunately there are no lyrics that are featured in the scene :(

anyways please help me out guys!! thanks :)

Anyone know the name of the song being played when Elliot (Brendan Fraser) is in jail? (It is a short solo guitar piece.)

Back