BBC America: Changing Rooms

michelle

Pro Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a website/fansite that covers the music used in each episode of "Changing Rooms"?

I wonder if the music is the same when it airs in the UK as it is when it airs in the US?

In particular, the music from the latest series (on BBCAmerica), with Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen as host.

I haven't been able to find a strict posting of the songs, but if you go to the BBC America website you can go to Changing Rooms and then go to Talk About It. Some people have posted questions about music in certain episodes and some are answered... you have to use the search function though to find anything. I haven't seen a lot of this new season, but in the past I've really liked their music too. Here's a link to the forum... http://discussions.bbcamerica.com/forum.js...jspa?forumID=14

Hope that helps... I'll keep hunting to see if I find anything else.

Thanks! I've actually visited their Forums, but like you said, didn't really find what I'm wanting. There has to be a site somewhere that covers this show! :lol: (Still not entirely sure that the music is the same for us here in the US as it is in the UK.)

Back