Bacardi commercial on vh1

sheerkon

Reaction score
I know bacardi has a lot of commercials with many electronic songs, but this one has been playing on vh1 for a few weeks now... they are advertising 0 carbs and only 66 calories in this commercial..( and its NOT the one with the two guys in the bar scoping for chicks only to be attracted to a poster for bacardi ) any help on the track title and artist would be great.. thx ppl

ive been trying to download or hear a sound clip of "super bad girl" by Mint Royale for the passed couple days... with no luck :eek:( any additiona help is appreciated!
thx

I think that one is Rip Groove by Double 99 (the New mix feat. Top Cat). This is not trance but "speed garage", a type of dance music popular in the UK in '97-'98

Originally posted by djflowerz@Aug 11 2004, 03:08 PM
I think that one is Rip Groove by Double 99 (the New mix feat. Top Cat). This is not trance but "speed garage", a type of dance music popular in the UK in '97-'98
thank you so much.. you called that one dead on... i usually like more progressive stuff... but this sound really caught my attention.
thx again ms flowerz.. you are the hottnesss!!! :rolleyes: ;)

Back