Axe Clix Nick Lachey "Gangster of Love"

r01axb

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know the song used in the new Axe commercial with Nick Lachey?
Lyrics: gangster love...........

Thanks.

Hello,
I was just wondering what is the name of the song in the Axe commercial where Nick Lachey and some other guy use a clicker to count the number of girls that they have hit on. It was a sweet song sort of old school sounding but i forgot the lyrics. I used search and nothing else described it properly. any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Could anyone tell me the name of the song in the new axe commercial for Clicks (I think). It has Nick Lachey counting off the looks he gets. The tune sounds like it was ripped from Elvis's song Trouble. I think it says something like "Gangsta of love" in it. Thank you

I'm looking for the music on that Tag CLIX commercial where the guy is walking around with a counter.

This was already answered here ...

Johnny "Guitar" Watson - "Gangster of Love" (<-- you were already halfway to your own answer!)

Enjoy!
There you go.

If I'm not mistaken ...
This has been answered here already ...

Johnny "Guitar" Watson - "Gangster of Love"

Enjoy!
There you go.

Thank you. I guess everytime I searched it I typed it "Gangsta" :p , could eplain why I couldn't find it. Oh well, thank you again. :D

I don't know if this has been covered in another discussion, but has anyone seen the Nick Lachey Axe commercial?

I know the song is "Gangster of Love" but who is it sung by?

Is it Cat Stevens? I can't find that version anywhere & the Steve Miller Band version has the same lyrics but doesn't match the sound of the one in the commercial.

Gangster of Love - By Johnny Watson

The verison from the commercial is found on a cd called "The Best of Johnny "Guitar" Watson: Gangster of Love

According to the iTunes compilation, it's Mark Bird Stafford's version. It is available from iTunes - look for their "Commercial Success" compilation

Im looking for the song where it shows the guy and hes walking past all the girls with the click counter and is takeing counts.. at the end he compairs with a nerd guy and the nerd guy has like 1611 THis is an axe commercial for the CLIX new brand.. Parts of the lyrics were Billy James and Frank James..... gonna be some bad ones out from the west.. when they run to me and my gangster ways.... thats all rember

The lyrics...
Jessie James and Frank James
Billy kid on the .....
Born to be some bad cats on in the west
But what they dun to me and my gangester ways
They Hung up their guns and made it to......
cuz im a gangester of love
say im a gangester of love

Back