AT&T Mother's Day Flowers

Can you provide more information?

Type of music, singer/group, lyrics? What was happening in the commercial? etc.

there are some cell phones that look like/turn into flowers or somethin
and it could be a mother's day thing
(i wish to know the song as well)

Love that music. Wish I new. Kind of an Allen Parson Project type of ballad with, I believe a woman' voice also. Gotta know!! ;)

Best, Andy K

The song is Daydreamin' by Jill Scott & Lupe Fiasco.
I went to the AT&T site and they had the info there.

Enjoy!

I have been searching for information as to what the song is on that new AT&T commercial. It sounds kind of jazzy and like it's from the 60's. The visuals are of various kinds of cell phones coming out of the center of blooming flowers. Any help would be much appreciated.

Give credit where credit is due, the beat and chorus are from IMonster, the album called Neveroddoreven, and the song on that album, which came out first, is called Daydream in Blue.

Originally posted by maleru@Apr 20 2008, 04:37 PM
Give credit where credit is due, the beat and chorus are from IMonster, the album called Neveroddoreven, and the song on that album, which came out first, is called Daydream in Blue.
...which came from the Belgian band Wallace Collection. ;)

There's a new AT&T commercial for cell phones which have the cell phones blossoming from flowers with a great song in the background - something like, "I fell asleep amid the flowers, for a couple of hours..."
The commercial is for Mother's Day.

Does anyone know what this song is or who sings it? Thanks!

Originally posted by jca+Apr 20 2008, 02:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jca @ Apr 20 2008, 02:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-maleru@Apr 20 2008, 04:37 PM
...which came from the Belgian band Wallace Collection. ;) [/b][/quote]
And if anyone's interested, here's a video of the band performing the song:

Daydream

There's several versions... or "Sampled Versions" of a piece
by the Gunter Kallman Choir, from a '60s record "Daydream".

A popular one in ads is by I Monster, "Daydream in Blue."
It has a heavily processed electronic voice doing the verses.

Another version, with the lyrics changed to "I've seen the demons," is the first song off the Beta Band's latest album, "Squares". Both sample the original

Because I Monster released their song first, the Beta Band changed their mind about the title and released "Squares" as a single.

It has also been re-mixed by Lupe Fiacso feat. Jill Scott, this version has a heavy
rap message with explicite lyrics.

The AT&T piece only uses a portion of one of them but they all take the hook from the Gunter Kallman Chiors original.

Dj GrooveTone

Originally posted by twmsll@Apr 24 2008, 09:43 PM
There's several versions... or "Sampled Versions" of a piece
by the Gunter Kallman Choir, from a '60s record "Daydream".

A popular one in ads is by I Monster, "Daydream in Blue."
It has a heavily processed electronic voice doing the verses.

Another version, with the lyrics changed to "I've seen the demons," is the first song off the Beta Band's latest album, "Squares". Both sample the original

Because I Monster released their song first, the Beta Band changed their mind about the title and released "Squares" as a single.

It has also been re-mixed by Lupe Fiacso feat. Jill Scott, this version has a heavy
rap message with explicite lyrics.

The AT&T piece only uses a portion of one of them but they all take the hook from the Gunter Kallman Chiors original.

Dj GrooveTone
Daydream
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daydream_(song)

Correction as stated earlier...
Orginal 1968 the belgian band Wallace Collection

Dooh! I just hate missing the mark !

GT

I was watching TV Yesterday and today, I think it's cingular; and there's this commercial where flowers open up to reveal these sliding phones. Apparently it's a mother's day commercial. What si that song? It's a girl and a guy singing about flowers.

Originally posted by krokgal@Apr 21 2008, 04:32 PM
There's a new AT&T commercial for cell phones which have the cell phones blossoming from flowers with a great song in the background - something like, "I fell asleep amid the flowers, for a couple of hours..."
The commercial is for Mother's Day.

Does anyone know what this song is or who sings it? Thanks!
Has anyone found this song yet? Im dying to know!!

You know that sprint commercial with the too-shiny flowers, blooming with phones inside of them? Does anyone know what the backround music is?
The lyrics are something like,"Fell asleep among the flowers on a beautiful day..."

Help?

Back