Army Wives on Lifetime

hanlay145

Advanced Member
Reaction score
music for nthe promo of lifetimes new show armywives...it had "is this love.." in it...

Is it "Is This Love" by Whitesnake or "Is This Love" by Bob Marley?

I heard this song once watching a show on ABC Family. I think it is by Thomas Anderson and the title is "Is This Love". Happy hunting for the song.

Originally posted by alwyzme@Mar 28 2007, 09:48 PM
I heard this song once watching a show on ABC Family. I think it is by Thomas Anderson and the title is "Is This Love". Happy hunting for the song.
"Is This Love" by Thomas Anderson

Get it at Amazon.

;)

There is a commercial on lifetime for a new show about the lives of women in the armed forces. The song at the end has the words, "is this love". IF someone knows the song and artist I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!!!!!!!

This song is really neat...it's slower but has an upper beat chorus...from what I could make out, this is what I got:

"fight
hard
on a night like this
far (fall?) from you
i forgot (can't make it out)
far (fall?) from me
i am home
to see you there"

it sounds a bit like Anna Nalick

thank you very muchhhhh

Army Wives Promo

Can anyone tell me the name of the song played during the new Army Wives Promo for the Summer 2009 season? Thanks!

Re: Army Wives Promo

I would love to know too!! I posted over on the Army Wives Community on their Lifetime site but that was only a few minutes ago so it's just wait and see if somebody will reply.

promo for army wives season 5

although i have never seen this show, i saw the promo for it last nite, and love the sound of this song. but have not a clue what she is saying to search on my own... does anyone know?

Re: promo for army wives season 5

The comments section states it's Bright Morning Stars By: Abigail Washburn.

Re: promo for army wives season 5

The comments section states it's Bright Morning Stars By: Abigail Washburn.

thanks log!!!! {that's my sons name lol}
all that info was not there when i posted this :}

Back