Armageddon

dadof5

Reaction score
hello

from Armageddon the movie and it is the music when the astronauts are walking on the runway after getting off of the spaceship. It is a instrumental type song with beautiful music

if anyone has any idea what i'm talking about or they know what I am looking for please let me know thank you

Originally posted by dadof5@Sep 19 2004, 10:24 AM
...one of them is from Armageddon the movie and it is the music when the astronauts are walking on the runway after getting off of the spaceship. It is a instrumental type song with beautiful music.
Hi dadof5,

The track you're after is called 'Long Distance Goodbye / Landing'. It's the last track (#18) on the ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SCORE, which contains most of the instrumental music for the movie, composed by Trevor Rabin. The tune is NOT on the album soundtrack from Armageddon, which has music from various artists.

'Long Distance Goodbye / Landing' is 6.34 minutes long. In relation to the movie, the first 2.30 minutes of the tune is when Grace is saying goodbye to her father. The next 2 minutes are used when the shuttle is starting to land. The remainder of the track is for the astronauts' walk on the runway, and the acclaim they receive on their return.

I could't find or name the song thats played when nasa lets the guys go out before the night they leave its played while thier in the trucks leaving and before bulldog gets money from mafia boss.

Anyone know the song that they play when theyre trying to land on the asteroid? I think its after the first shuttle goes down...

It might just be a little music thing and not an actual song (or instrumental) but some guidance would be nice

Yep, its Asteroid Chase/Shuttle Crash but idk where I can get the song..
thanks though

Armageddon - Goodbye Harry Theme?

I have searched all over the internet and cannot find the name of this song / theme! Here is the link to what part I am talking about ( From Beginning to about 1min into the video):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pILXoPluHtw

If anyone knows the name of this theme I would love it if you could tell me the name/composer! Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Also what is the name of the theme that starts at 1:06???

I knew the composer was Trevor Rabin and I went already through all the themes here:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00000DHS1/?tag=adtunes-20

I checked a while ago and the previews are too short to make a decision on buying the right one because it could be the wrong one.

So once again....does anyone know the actual name of the theme?

You cant tell by the previews but I got the right one. It is Track 06 which is called Evacuation...

Back