Arizona Jeans

crazy supa fly girl

Reaction score
yeah, the song had lyrics but i didnt notice til after the commercial was over that "hey, that was a pretty good song" lol. anyway, the commercial has 4 teenagers in a desert sitting on a couch. they then get this big square piece and stand it up right in front of the couch. so now its them looking at the sunset through the square thing, sort of like a movie theatre in a way, i think thats what they were going for. anyway, like i said , it had lyrics but i didnt take note of what they were. the song sounds something like a radiohead or coldplay song. any help would be appreciated, thx

Oops, sorry. :( Corporal is talking about the song from that other thread then...

Let me do some post shuffling... and move his comment into the other thread. Ignore me! ;)

Originally posted by michelle@Jul 31 2004, 09:09 AM
Oops, sorry. :( Corporal is talking about the song from that other thread then...

Let me do some post shuffling... and move his comment into the other thread. Ignore me! ;)
Arizona Jeans has two new commercials that use the same song.

I did a Google search for ["Arizona Jeans" commercial song]. Two of the first five results mention the band Endochine as being the band in the commercials.

I do know what I am talking about. ;)

But, "Secret" was used for the other commercial that was being discussed in that other thread I linked to. I'm not discrediting what you said, I just moved it over into that discussion. :)

They play different songs for the Arizona commercials so I'm not sure if this is the one youre looking for because I was recently looking for a song that sounded like coldplay or radiohead only to find out it was :

100 years - five for fighting

Back