AOL video

lesmills

Reaction score
The lyrics to the new AOL ad go something like "Everyone's got what they want"
Any ideas? Thanks! ;)

there is a new commercial for AOL about how you can do video there now and stuff...well faintly in the back ground is a familiar sounding song...cant make it out...i hear it but my memory isnt giving me who the band is or the song title...anyone heard this...keep your ears sharp when the ad is on...the song might be an early punk or new wave song...circa 77 to 82 im guessing

The Ad you are reffering to Chris, is it the one that (sorry if I botch this up) sould like they are singing, "Everybody has what it takes to be funny" or something like that? Its a commercial about aol and videos calling it "new", is it not?

No, I wish though. I was hoping that if you could confer that those were the lyrics you heard, that someone else might be able to tell us. I would like to know what the song is as well.

i thought it was something like " Everybody gots what it takes to be freee"

I asked this same question on the 21st, still no answer...any luck for you? The lyrics go something like "everyone's got what they want"

I'm not sure about this, but could it possibly be "People Got to be Free" but the Rascals? Or maybe a remake of that song? The lyrics seem pretty similar to the song I remember hearing on the commercial.
Does anyone know where to find the commercial online?

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to identify ANOTHER song from that new AOL video commercial. It might be a toughie, since it's only played for a few moments...

It's upbeat and sounds Indian (as in from India), perhaps. At first I thought African, but listened more closely and it sounds more Indian than African. The commercial shows a dude wearing headphones, having a grand old time boppin' to the music.

Immediately afterwards it shows someone in a white shirt watching a video that sounds like it has a monkey screeching in it.

The song sounds really familiar. I could swear I've heard it before. If anyone has any idea what it might be, I'd be thrilled! I'd really like to find it. :)

~Moonlight

The latest AOL ad commercial had lyrics that say "Everyone gets what they want"
I just heard it and it's a pop alternative sound. Any luck? I asked this question back in November, maybe someone has seen the ad by now...Please!! It's really good. Thanks

I am pretty certain that it is not a "The Rascals" song. I listened closely last night and from what I remember, it was to the effect "everybody has got what it takes to be free" or something to that effect. This is driving me insane!

I just seen some new AOL commercial i believe, and it has this punky song with a guy singing its sort of faster. Anyone know the song and band? Thanks :)

I have seen this now a couple times. the latest they have just music and no lyrics...I am fearing that this may have been an inside production.

what is the music played during the new aol commercial for their new video archive where the black dude is sitting in front of his computer looking all confused and then it switches to another shot of him dancing to the music from his computer. what is the song playing in the background?? any help would be appreciated

after listening to it for awhile it kinda sounds like the Shout Out Louds.

Ledzepgurl1221, I remember seeing an AOL Video commercial with "indian" like music in the background. So if thats the one in question, I thought the it was "Mundian To Bach Ke" by Panjabi MC.

i dunno that might be it but when i listended to it it sounded similar to the aol commercial but in the commercial it sounds like it's going faster or then it's a different song

Back