Anyone want to buy a dragon?

heyyyyy what does a chihuaha's ass and andy's ass have in common? he uses both of them to take a load off.

thank youuuuu thank youuuuuu, thought of that myself. true story. needs a little polishing, but not too shabby B)

What the fuck? I will pay someone 5 dollars and a nice shiny button to kill him.

Originally posted by dascoot+Jun 15 2006, 01:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Jun 15 2006, 01:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scythe@Jun 15 2006, 06:32 AM
oh yeah? like what?
oh god just get it over with!!!
<_< [/b][/quote]
:p

Originally posted by andy@Jun 14 2006, 09:23 PM
This, biatch!
:eek: I'm at work and like the first inch of that pic started loading on the page, so I closed that bitch quicklike. :lol:

Originally posted by Sir_Garland+Jun 15 2006, 12:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sir_Garland @ Jun 15 2006, 12:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-andy@Jun 14 2006, 09:23 PM
This, biatch!
:eek: I'm at work and like the first inch of that pic started loading on the page, so I closed that bitch quicklike. :lol: [/b][/quote]
Aww.. we should make it an official written doctrine, if Andy links to ANYTHING it should be assumed at all times that it is NSF.

:lol: Train! Start a love train, love train. That song's so dirty now that I think about it.

Back