Anyone know this song?

Classic Beauty

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Ok another song with moments of inaudible lyrics. It's a dude singing it but his voice sounds rather strange. Kinda like those 1950's anouncers at baseball games on the radio, except it sounds like the radio is underwater? These lyrics are sang a couple times and then it's a whole minute of music, then it sings again, then the music ect. There's also parts of a high pitched female choir singing that non-english chant stuff. Very classical christmas choir sounding. The way they sing it doesn't sound like words though. This is what my ears were able to hear from the singer:

I've got all my life to live
I've got all my love to give
So long before you do...I(?)
Someone...I give(?)

**It's not "I Will Survive"

You said "dude" in your description and I know of two songs off the top of my head that reference Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive" but neither of which are covers of it, but might explain the similarity in the lyric:

Robbie Williams "Supreme" from the album 'Sing When You're Winnining"
OR
Erasure "Love To Hate You" from the album "Erasure Pop! The First 20 Hits"

Though I don't really think either of them fit the "christmas choir" criteria you are specifying, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to listen to them "just in case" one of them is the one you mean.

^^BTW the link is from Fashion TV's (www.ftv.com) television show called "First Faces." It's a clip from one of the episodes- Milan Fashion Week Fall-Winter 06/07. It's about the fashion models who get to open up fashion shows.

Back