American Eagle Outfitters "I'MPERFECT"

Lmo

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I know it's been a while. I am going to need all the help that I can get for this one. Let me start by saying I searched the forums to see if there were any "adtuners" already trying to discover this mix. There was none. To help the search the following post is the version of this remix that I am trying to locate.

The original lyrical and melody for this song was done by Nina Simone - Feeling Good

http://youtu.be/OfJRX-8SXOs

You can hear how they remastered, the song and remixed it. However, it is clearly completely redone with a modern vocalist and rearrangement. Shazam yields zero results for the commercial when I try to get the exact remix and I discovered that the original version was by Nina Simone by doing a lyrical search, but it still doesn't bring up the modern remake and remix nor the artist singing it in the remix.

Please help me guys, I need you for this.....

So I have kept searching, I can't find it anywhere. If you like this version of the song, post something here to help me at least know i'm not in this alone?

I'm also looking for the song as well but The remix of the original isn't out yet, they should REALLY have this available for download haha

I know it's nice right? I love that you have my taste in music. I love all genres as long as the melody takes the traditional four chord arrangement and gives it a new sound, without being overly processed or too organic, u know? lol :). Pianist here. You are awesome though so thanks for the replies and very high fashion, editorial pic you have there :). Supermodel yet? lol

Back