American Chopper

bbo

Reaction score
:evil: ANY SONGS OFF THIS TV SHOW PLEASE LIST THEM FOR ME :D

does anyone know the name of the song playing in the background. it sounds like a rock/metal kinda song. thanks.

Yeah, I'd like to know who does their background music -even from all the older seasons. Some kickass stuff!
I did read on some other forum that somebody actually called OCC and asked Mikey if he knew the names of the songs they use. Supposedly Mikey said that the network (Discovery Channel) chooses all the music they use on the show and it may be done by some unknown musician(s). :angry: @$#!% I wonder if we'll ever find out? :(

If you ever find out please post, Lol. :unsure:

they are looking for the music that is used in the opening and detro

One song they use is "Bad Reputation" by Joan Jett and (The Blackhearts).

Greetings!

I have done a lot of searching (this site and other areas too) but cannot locate what I have been looking for. Hopefully some experts here can assist. Looking for the various kinds of music that plays randomly during the American Chopper episodes (not the beginning of ending music). They used alot of the same music throughout the series and much of it is pretty nice.

Anybody know where I can find these music clips or have any information? I usually get results for the intro music and not much for the actual guitar music songs that play during the show.

Thanks guys!

For shows like that the music supervisor sifts through tons of music and puts a list together then the editor usually puts them in. Kinda hard to track down sadly.

Back