Alltel Wireless LG cellphone commerical

Yukiru

Reaction score
Its a mix of ambient(I think) and a guy singing. Thats the best description I can give. It usually shows up on Comedy Central, dont know if it does on any others. Ill keep watching for the commerical and try searching for the lyrics, if i find it ill post the song name. If anyone finds it before me, please tell! Thanks :)

I think the title and artist are actually displayed on the phone since it's an MP3 player, too. I caught the title and it's "Box of Sunshine," but I didn't catch the artist.

I'll keep watching for it. Saw it during the Sopranos on A&E.

awesome! many thanks. I notcied something on the screen too but didnt get to read it.. Ill look it up on iTunes and see if theres a match :D

Sorry for a double post, thought there was an edit function. Anyway I *THINK* the artist is Infidel Inc. album named "I" without quotations.. its on iTunes but the preview doenst help much

Originally posted by Yukiru@Mar 26 2007, 07:26 PM
Sorry for a double post, thought there was an edit function. Anyway I *THINK* the artist is Infidel Inc. album named "I" without quotations.. its on iTunes but the preview doenst help much
Is this it?

"Box of Sunshine" by Infidel Inc.

Get it at.

:unsure:

i looked through the forums.. listened to the songs they had for the newest alltel commercials, but it wasn't the one i'm looking for.. the one i heard had this gold slim phone on it, and it sounded sort of like the dude from wolfmother or whatever.. that song 'dimension'.. something similar to it..

Back