After the Sunset

IcyDeadZ

Reaction score
Well maybe someone will be able to help me with this one...
In "After the sunset" movie there's a song playing when the girl police officer tries to goes to Henry's table but she's stopped by his bodyguards (Right after Lola goes dancing with Stan) . It sounds like the singer repeats "Mi Greva" many times but this is not the title of this song :( ...Well if anyone knows the title of this song i would be very happy to know it.

Thanxs and excuse me for my poor english! If you need more informations about where's located the song just reply i'll do my best to be more precise!

Sorry, i forgot to tell you that this song isnt listed in any of the soundtracks of the movie... :(

Other than the lyrics, can you recall anything else about the song? Male/female vocals? Tempo? Genre?

Who remembers After the Sunset...yes....but Salma Hayek is exceptionally hot so we forgive her for that piece of tripe...(actually it wasn't THAT bad...)....(which is to say, she did get nekkid...but it was strictly pg nekkid...aww...)

moving on....

two songs I was curious about:

1) the song that's played when they gas Agent Lloyd (woody harrelson) in the beginning of the movie
&
2) the opening credits song (where salma hayek and pierce brosnan do it on the beach and they show how pretty the island is and blah blah blah)

if memory serves me, the first one had lyrics something like "rollercoaster of love"?

and the second one was kinda carribbean-y....

anybody have any clues?

thanks!

i havent seen the film (dont think im going to anytime soon!!), but i do know there is a song called 'love rollercoaster'... the red hot chilli peppers did a cover of it, originally by the ohio players...

yes thank you! you were 100% right!

the song in question is "love rollercoaster" by the Red Hot Chili Peppers!

and i found the name of the other one too!

it was: the pineapple song (turn around and let me see) by Good Size

but that's a well nigh impossible song to actually find...anyone have any ideas?

does any one know the name of the song played where Sophie goes to speak to one of the cops at a party?? This scene was directly after the scene when sam was dancing with lola at a dinner party.

The scene shows some locals at some sort of a house party with Omahyra (the supermodel) dancing in the background.

The lyrics are something like " Mi Grieva" but that's about all I caught!

I tried IMDB but I couldn't find the music they had posted on the soundtrack listing anywhere!!

if anyone knows this it would be awesome!! I've been looking for this song for a while!!

There's a scene in the movie "After The Sunset" when Woody Harlson is following Peirce Brosnan and they end up walking through a marching band/carnival type parade deal ... Harlson gets knocked in the face by one of the band members ... Does anyone know what song they are playing in the marching band?

Back