Adtunes Reunion... Anyone?

Melissa!! Rhonda!! Oh my!

Melissa, my fb was hacked and you can now find me under another name. Just look for my yahoo address.

Rhonda!! How's Connor?!!

I'm still living in Houston. I quit my 9 to 5 and opened up a little shop in Traders Village called Erika's Eclectic Emporium. I've been dating a wonderful man for the past 2 1/2 years. We have a cat named Gary, and a dog named T Dog. Actually we've inherited the animals. Gary is mine and T Dog is his.

If any of you are on Etsy find me! Enyone I do a lot of business with Etsy artists. My shops name says it all. Cheesy I know but I'd rather support the little guy instead of the big guy. hehe

Hope everyone is doing well!! I came on today cos I've been looking for a song forever. I always catch the last part and then I get too busy to remember yes.com . so I stopped by the old forum and saw you guys have been having a reunion since 09 woohoo!!

I know! I joined seven years ago, where does the time go?
Not much going on, one semester left of school and I'm outta here. Which reminds me, I will have a gallery exhibition sometime in the next few months so if anyone is around oklahoma you should come! *stares pointedly at rhonda*

Haa you guys started the party last night. :)

I'm going to drop by off and on today, I hope I can catch you guys! Miss you all!

A dork is a whale penis. I'm not up for this reunion thing if there's going to be a bunch of whale penii all over the place. :blink:

Etsy and housewifery. Not much else. Actually today is the official start of my spring cleaning since it's the first time I've been able to open the windows since last year, so I'm just dropping in for breaks every so often. :)

How about you Mr. California? Go ahead and gloat about how you don't still have snow on the ground on April 1st. <_<

Oh we still have snow. In the mountains. Where it belongs should we wish to visit it. Its supposed hit 90 today. :)

Hahha the signature works. :)

Yeah but 90 is gross. It's 45 and sunny here, which in my previous life would have been winter but right now it's completely gorgeous. And it won't get any hotter than 80 until like July so suck on that cowboy. :p

Oh wait I just realized that isn't a proper signature because there's no line break. So it's probably just a statement you're making.

Cowboy? How dare you. I'm an Injun. Now please avert your gaze whilst I erect an impressive teepee. :insert appropriate emoti:

I'm watching Trainspotting for the first time and wow. Addiction his hard to laugh at. I suppose I'll find the humor in it somehow though. Now.... wheres my vicodin?

BTW I haven't figured out where the list of emotis is... or if there is one. Hint?

There's that line break!

Do you not see the list over to the right when you're replying? -->

Oh you know what, I think you're using the Quick Reply. OK if you look to the lower left of the most recent comment there's a Reply button - that's how you get full editing privileges.

edit: It says New Reply, not just reply

Back