Adtunes is Dead

What's with the goodbye announcements.... :( . Just leave and say nothing. :p I kid, I kid. I felt like being mean for once. :ph34r:

I'm going to play in a golf tournament this morning. Very amateur type. Basically anyone can play if you pay. This is my first time. I expect to finish near last place. :wave:

Also, I'm officially leaving this site as well. Leaving until after my golfing. And then I'm back. :p

Just remember you get extra points if you chase your caddy around with a club. ;) :p

Originally posted by leone@Aug 27 2008, 02:19 PM
The word "soylent" or that it's made from people?
Your description of it squishing between your teeth :sick:

I saw Adtunes mentioned in the latest issue of PC World magazine. The article was called "10 ways to waste time on the web." They gave a positive review of this site. :woo: :king:

Originally posted by leone@Aug 28 2008, 08:21 AM
Just remember you get extra points if you chase your caddy around with a club. ;) :p
and you will unlock a bonus level if you knock them out cold and manage to drag the body away without anyone noticing. :elvis:

:lol: I don't remember saying that but yes, you're prolly right. ;)

I am not looking forward to Ad-tunes withdrawal symptoms 13-16 Nov 2008.

:( :wacko: :cry: :leela: :eek:ut:

Originally posted by doctormemory@Nov 11 2008, 12:31 PM
I am not looking forward to Ad-tunes withdrawal symptoms 13-16 Nov 2008.
Well, it could be a shorter length of time than the 13th-16th... or longer. Hard to say for sure. :nuke:

Long Live Adtunes!

Long Live Adtunes!

The new server seems to be choking on the site traffic and new forum software. We'll see how things go over the next few days. :/

Looks brand spanking new. Nice! It's gonna take some getting use to, but me likey very much.

I'm still here! I'm just having to split time between here and another forum I love. :)

Hahaha. Bloodydisgusting.com. I've become hooked since I asked about that horror movie I was looking for. I'm also on dance.net but I've been there since before I was on here. I mostly use it for work stuff.

Back