A country song??

amesblog

Reaction score
I don't know much as far as lyrics..

It goes like this..

Someone had their way with her innocence..

she wants someone to call her angel..

I say take me away, take me farther, like holy water....

does this help?
Anyone ever heard this song?

Can anyone help?!?! :unsure:

Originally posted by cultclassic@Oct 14 2004, 09:48 PM
beat you!

As nelson : HA HA! :p
that's so funny...i always spell it "dah ha". and whenever i type it out on IM i have to say it to myself in my mind :p

Originally posted by AmelieMellow+Oct 14 2004, 10:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AmelieMellow @ Oct 14 2004, 10:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cultclassic@Oct 14 2004, 09:48 PM
beat you!

As nelson : HA HA! :p
that's so funny...i always spell it "dah ha". and whenever i type it out on IM i have to say it to myself in my mind :p [/b][/quote]
oh yeah... it IS dah ha... :)
remember him as bethoven, laughing at salieri (lisa): dah ha ha haaa (as in bethoven's fifth...)

Ya know I never knew your "dah ha" was a Nelson laugh, I just thought it was some cute quirky laugh you did along the lines of "duh!"

Snpp.com has it as "haw haw" so.. I don't know.

I never read it as Nelson either... I just assumed it was a diversion of "le sigh." :) Like, "le ha," but fancier. :lol:

dah ha!!!

tee hee. ah you know you guys, i do that a lot now, so i must sound like a dork to people who doesn't watch the show. but come on, who DOESN'T watch the show?

Back