80s Song! -- Answered

CoreyDL18

Reaction score
Ok well there is this 80s song, and I really want to download it, but I don't know the exact lyrics because it is hard to understand what the singer is saying. It is a faster paced 80s song which I would probably classify as alternative/light rock. I can only remember what I think they are saying in the chorus. I think it is :
"All right think were gonna make it" OR "All right baby why dont we go"

I know this isnt alot to go on, because I have searched these lyrics and I couldnt find anything. Any one know?
Thanks,
Corey

Are the vocals by a male or female? Is it a group or solo singer(s)?

Its definitely a male singing. The sound is mostly a harmonized type, especially in the chorus part. There could be like 3 men singing it. The song uses the harmony-type sound that was in alot of songs in the 80s.
Corey

Nope thats not it...
The song is faster than that, and it is definitely a little older. The song I'm talking about is probably late 70s or early 80s.
Corey

YEAH that's it! I can't believe the lyrics werent online somewhere, because I had em right - I tried many different variations. HMM..
Thanks!
Corey

Could someone who has this song possibly email it to me? I've gotten it on limewire but all the file extensions are strange and they wont play on windows media player, only winamp.
Thanks!
Corey
coreydl16@hotmail.com

Back