5 TV Personalities you must like.

:ph34r:
If you are indicating that I am the cause of the chaos, that is a false notion. Look @ everyone's posts and responses and then make that determination. You will see that altough I may be harsh and annoying....it is the responders to my posts that are the most negative and cause the most chaos. All one has to do is read.

On a side note.

I like Bloodlessr's "Chinese Wispers" portfolio.
Reminds me of my ex. It gives me a certain feeling.

Stop acting like a high school childish girl. If you are a "vetern" aka: Veteran of Adtunes, then act like it.

Better yet, if you wish to act like that in front of others, then by all means...let no one stop you.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Nov 11 2007, 03:22 PM
Ummmmmmm :unsure: I'm pretty sure most everyone around here hates chaos which is why we wish he would just go away. ;)
I meant Chaos and Andy.

Originally posted by jffodom@Nov 11 2007, 01:28 PM
If you are indicating that I am the cause of the chaos, that is a false notion. Look @ everyone's posts and responses and then make that determination. You will see that altough I may be harsh and annoying....it is the responders to my posts that are the most negative and cause the most chaos. All one has to do is read.

If you're not embarrassed by that line of reasoning then I'll just go ahead and be embarrassed for you. :rolleyes: Someone just told me they could feel their IQ drop just from reading it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're like the soldier marching with his platoon in a parade. Completely out of step with the others he sees his mother in the crowd and waves shouting, "Hey, look ma!!! They're all doing it wrong!!!"

I'm officially going back into IGNORE THE FUCKTARD mode. <_<

The left hand side of the brain looks at the right hand side and goes, "It's dark in here, and we may die."

Well DON'T read it again and For GODS SAKE DO NOT think about it for more than three minutes, or blood'll shoot out your nose. :rolleyes:

Too late! The next morning you'll find me dead in your bathroom. :lol: :lol:

Back