2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe "Fraternal Twins"

RogueJustice

Reaction score
So I've seen another commercial for the Genesis Coupe. It's not the one with Yo-Yo-Ma or The Pumpkins. It's almost the same as the Super Bowl promo, but it's longer. It has the same song, though, I think. Kinda like this Steve Vai sound. I haven't been able to find it on youtube either. Does anybody know what song that is?

Re: Hyundai Genesis Coupe

I'm looking for this too -- the commercial where the announcer calls the car the "fraternal twin," right?

Can't find the new Hyundai Genesis Coupe commercial online, but voice-over by Jeff Bridges is:

The Hyunda Genesis was just named the 2009 North American Car of the Year.
Well la de da said the fraternal twin.
The all-new 2010 Genesis Coupe.
Sibling Rivalry is good.

k i'm looking everywhere. . .the song kinda reminds me of The Mars Volta, but i can't find it. . .<_<

Ha ha! that is so funny that I found this thread, when I heard that commercial I knew I had to find this song, I searched but found nothing. Then I called Hyandai Consumer Affairs and some guy is looking for me.
Now here's this thread of people looking for the same song! I'm on hold right now ready to give him the link to this thread and and the youtube link.
Just got off the phone and he has to send both links to the Corporate Office to find it! This is TOO WEIRD

I haven't heard back from the guy. I'm getting frustrated, you'd think somebody would've figured this out by now.

I think the song might be by The Stone Roses. I'm still looking for a song though. I just happened to be listening to them today and noticed a resemblance. Just a thought.

Back