2003 Saturn L300 cardboard boxes

RoseMarie

Reaction score
Its a "la, la, la..." tune, sounds kind of 60's ish, and i LOVE IT...
I dont remember what kind of car its for but there are people driving in card board boxes and there are tree's and its a residential area I think.....

PLEASE, if anyone knows who sings it, tell me!

thanks

Thank you! wow that was fast. But I am kind of dissapointed since I was hoping it was an actual song! oh well.

I know.. Josh Ralph and Elias Arts - as well as many other companies - do a lot of commercials that sound so great but just aren't available and it's really frustrating.. but every so often there's talk of actual albums being released, so hold on there. ;)

I have been hunting for the audio in the 2003 Saturn L300 car commercial.

The commercial had a family driving around the neighborhood in a cardboard box.

There was a background sound of la, la, la.

It was such a beautiful background song.

Does anybody have a link to its audio, or a song title?

Timmy, did you search the forums? There must be a million threads for this tv commercial up in the tv commercial forum. ;)

Hey guys, I did do a search in this forum, and every search engine the internet has to offer.

I did make a post in the tv section, but to no avail any response.

I have been trying to track this song for over a year now. Isn't it weird how you can forget about songs, but then you will do something in the day and the song pops back in your head?

I am even tempted to call the saturn company and get this thing pegged, I am desperate. :(

I've hunted down car commercials before, like the "Do you realize..." song, but this one always leaves me with nothing.

Please help a Timmy out B)

Originally posted by timmy man@Jan 2 2005, 07:24 PM
Please help a Timmy out B)
Weird, I just told someone to help a sister out a second ago. Psychic day again. :ph34r:

Timmy look here. :)

Woo haw so does some free beer. And if we get accepted into the Eagles we get cheap beer and free pool! And all the second-hand smoke I can gulp down! Weee!! It'll be cool though..

Are you coo coo for Cocoa Puffs? Of course there are. Plus switch it up with Mountain Dew and White Lightning..

I checked out the website, i went to "work section" and looked at the commercials, awards, logos, and studies...and i found nothing about that commercial that they did it.

Oh well, is it possible to listen to it on the internet?

Originally posted by timmy man@Jan 2 2005, 08:59 PM
I checked out the website, i went to "work section" and looked at the commercials, awards, logos, and studies...and i found nothing about that commercial that they did it.

Oh well, is it possible to listen to it on the internet?
I'm not sure babes, they usually have loads of their ads up on their site, if it's not there under "work" then I don't know what to tell you. Unless you look at adland and pay to view it there.

Back