1990s Budweiser blimp

Thresher

Reaction score
There was an ad back in the mid 90's from Budweiser that had the Budweiser Blimp flying over various places. I thought the song in the background was Blur's Song Number 2, but I'm pretty sure it isn't. It has that same kind of guitar crunch repeated quite a bit, but I cannot think of the name of the song or the artist.

Oddly, I kind of remember that the band had women in it...

I know this is a heckuva reach, given the age of the commercial, but here's hoping someone else remembers the song. :)

Trying to find a song from an old commercial and can use any help. I want to think the commercial is for Coca-Cola or Budweiser and was aired during the 1996 Olympics (maybe 92).

From what I can remember (it's vague) there is a blimp with the company logo going across a variety of landscapes.

I'm interested in finding out the song that was in the commercial, sung by a woman but I don't remember anything else. Something makes me think the song went on to become somewhat popular.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Re: Looking for Old Commercial - 1996 Olympics

The band's name is Elastica and the song's name is connection. You can find it on iTunes.

The commercial was for Budweiser.

Connection
by Elastica

Download from Amazon

Back