Zellers

How many members are in this band?
I dont hear any horns in it?
Does anyone hear horns in the song?
daria

Yeah, i definately don't hear any horns.. I'm not sure how many members there are...

apparently is not an all ages show <_<
i think this band is a collective.
I emailed, got nothing back yet.
G

i have not been able to purchase it yet..or download off shareware.
I just heard it on an internet radio station.
does anyone have the lyrics?
Jacko

The MP3 for this song is available for download at Maplemusic.com
just look up "no affiliation"
had no problem finding it once i knew the name of the band
thanks guys!

I bought it off Maplemusic.
Got it.
This is my new favorite band.
Cant believe how good the zellers comercial songs are.
First Bedouin Soundclash awesome song, now this one.
G

Hi Guys,

I'm actually one of the people involved in making the Zellers commercials and I stumbled accross this site. When I saw you were asking about our recent ad, I just had to register and post the answer to you're question but I see you've alredy figured it out.

Great to know people like our work!

Thanks,
Nicole

Ya,
I agree, the songs are awsesome on the zellers commercials.
As for free downloading argument. 99 pennies for a song is fair.
I paid for Nice Day by no affiliation because I think they deserve their share for their hard work.
peace,
Jacko

I downwload all the time. I also think downloading makes you buy the album as well.
I usually support all the bands in some way.
Did anyone see the No affiliation Show in Toronto?
G

Found this discussion after googling....now I also have an mp3 of Nice Day by No Affiliation. Great tune, kind of alternative rock with a splash of christmassy feel to it.
Good job Zellers...definitely made me notice your commercial! B)

Ya definitely helps notice the band to. And fans can now download by searching.
:D

I am wondering has anyone found other songs by them out there?
Jacko

To respond to the note above (posted by Icegoat)- I think paying to download is the only way. It's especially important when you're talking about an indie band in Canada. It's virtually impossible to make a living playing music in this country, and if you have the option of buying it legally you should.
I'd even go so far as to suggest that the post about how to extract the audio from the website (without permission) should be removed from this forum. Without the band's permission that is such a disrespectable move. If you love the song/band you ought to be able to spend less than you would on coffee to own it legally and support the group.

I agree with ten foot. Promoting illegal downloads is not cool.
G

Some members of Supergarage and Tim White (ex-Headstones bassist) play on "Nice Day".
I know No Affiliation is a collective but does anyone know how many members there are?

I have heard it is a collective. I know bernard from Change of heart plays keys on it.
The Toronto show at the Drake had alot of people on stage at once.
J

my cousin found it on itunes?
no affiliation - Nice Day ( just that song)
G

Back