You're a rock star

If I did have to be a rock band, I'd be the nonelectronic lamp stands

Originally posted by a_iver@Jul 27 2005, 11:14 PM
ERIKA IS A BALL SNIFFER!!!!
<_< I bet you were the last one picked to be on a team huh?

Originally posted by a_iver@Jul 27 2005, 08:16 PM
If I did have to be a rock band, I'd be the nonelectronic lamp stands
Erika and The Ball Sniffer's with Andy as back up

Originally posted by Enyone+Jul 27 2005, 11:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Enyone @ Jul 27 2005, 11:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Jul 27 2005, 11:14 PM
<_< I bet you were the last one picked to be on a team huh? [/b][/quote]
mm hmm :)

:)

Melissa as Shrek and Anthony as Donkey.

Shrek was always trying to get rid of Donkey. And Donkey just did not get IT :)

THAT is a show

Originally posted by a_iver@Jul 27 2005, 09:14 PM
Ummmmmmm....okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy. But in which sport? Ping Pong? Billiards? There are so many. :unsure:

Originally posted by Enyone@Jul 27 2005, 08:19 PM
:)

Melissa as Shrek and Anthony as Donkey.

Shrek was always trying to get rid of Donkey. And Donkey just did not get :)

THAT is a show
ouch

:lol: So the donkey did not get :) ?

And yes I am aware Shrek is a movie. Goofball :p

BALLSNIFFER :)

Anthony, come on. You're turning into me.

And you're taking out your sadness and anger out on others. Erika didn't do anything wrong...

Not her fault you're oblivious...

Originally posted by givemfitz+Jul 28 2005, 12:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Jul 28 2005, 12:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Jul 27 2005, 09:14 PM
Ummmmmmm....okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy. But in which sport? Ping Pong? Billiards? There are so many. :unsure: [/b][/quote]
:lol: You have one more guess. ;) :lol:

Originally posted by givemfitz+Jul 27 2005, 11:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Jul 27 2005, 11:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Jul 27 2005, 09:14 PM
Ummmmmmm....okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy. But in which sport? Ping Pong? Billiards? There are so many. :unsure: [/b][/quote]
Marbles, she's with andy remember? ;)

Originally posted by a_iver+Jul 27 2005, 08:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (a_iver @ Jul 27 2005, 08:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by givemfitz@Jul 27 2005, 11:21 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-a_iver
@Jul 27 2005, 09:14 PM
ERIKA IS  A BALL SNIFFER!!!!

Ummmmmmm....okayyyyyyyyyyyyyy. But in which sport? Ping Pong? Billiards? There are so many. :unsure:
Marbles, she's with andy remember? ;) [/b][/quote]
low blow

Originally posted by andy@Jul 27 2005, 11:23 PM
Anthony, come on. You're turning into me.

And you're taking out your sadness and anger out on others. Erika didn't do anything wrong...

Not her fault you're oblivious...
:lol: oh andy

please fix me therapist andy. sadness and anger :lol:

This is so sad, dude. Melissa just wanted some space and instead you take it the wrong way and you've become such an asshole. You're saying stupid things about Erika, and myself. We've told you on many occassions to just lay low and leave Melissa be, yet you insist on being a pain.

I doubt that Melissa will ever want to come back to you if you continue to act this way towards her friends...

Well as much as I do miss melissa I was just joking around and you have serious anger issues so I'm gonna drop it and let you settle them by yourself. This isn't the place.

Originally posted by a_iver@Jul 28 2005, 12:32 AM
Well as much as I do miss melissa I was just joking around and you have serious anger issues so I'm gonna drop it and let you settle them by yourself. This isn't the place.
:ermm:

Back