you have no idea how glad i am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by andy+Jul 12 2006, 09:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (andy @ Jul 12 2006, 09:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mrmahty@Jul 12 2006, 10:06 PM
Being a new member of a few weeks, I have concluded after having looked at the various subjects and discussions that you people need to get lives of your own including myself for even taking the time to comment.[
Thank you for sharing,
Mr. Mahty
Oh you, sir, can most certainly SHUT THE FUCK UP! [/b][/quote]
For once I agree with you.

Originally posted by mrmahty@Jul 12 2006, 08:06 PM
Being a new member of a few weeks, I have concluded after having looked at the various subjects and discussions that you people need to get lives of your own including myself for even taking the time to comment.[
Thank you for sharing,
Mr. Mahty
Breaking News! mrmahty your a douche bag

Originally posted by Ballz Mahoney+Jul 13 2006, 11:56 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ballz Mahoney @ Jul 13 2006, 11:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-mrmahty@Jul 12 2006, 08:06 PM
Thank you for sharing,
Mr. Mahty
Breaking News! mrmahty your a douche bag [/b][/quote]
:lol:

OK y'all we should head back to the basement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back