Yahoo

Yahoo! Search ads, the Barry Manilow hit "Can't Smile Without You" is covered by Sean Beal in another version of the whimsical "search box" ads. You can find the new version of the song, oddly enough, on the soundtrack to DEUCE BIGALOW.

It's not necessary to copy and paste something I wrote for the Adtunes Weblog into the Forums, when the question has already been answered previously in this thread.

I was interested in the yahoo commercial remakee, so I called a buddy in the recording industry and found out the remake of can't smile without you by BM was redone by an artist by the name of Sean Beal. If you can't find it online, I was told it's on the "Duece Bigalow" soundtrack.

SB

Thanks for your contribution.

Jhart clued us in on the music a few posts ago and it was featured on the front page of this website. :)

Well, since I can't find the song to download, I can't verify this, but I found elsewhere that the cover might be by Sean Beal. If anyone manages to get it, make sure you share it with your fellow morpheus and kazaa downloading freaks! :D Ok and now I'm editing, I apologize for the post of known info, but I swear when I hit "add reply" that these posts were not showing up for me! Sorry!!

It's on the Duece Bigalow ST by Sean Beal

The soundtrack to the mistaken-identity comedy Deuce Bigalow, Male Gigolo features an eclectic collection of tunes, including Kyu Sakamoto's "Suki Yaki," Cornershop's "Brimful Of Asha," Emilia's cover of Blondie's "Call Me," Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On" and Robert Palmer's "Simply Irresistible." Tracks by Jeff Lynne, Boney James and Dean Martin round out the film's appropriately mercurial music. — Heather Phares
1.   Call Me  performed by Blondie - 3:31
2.   Spill the Wine  performed by War / Eric Burdon - 4:03
3.   You Sexy Thing  performed by Hot Chocolate - 3:31
4.   Get Down Tonight  performed by KC & the Sunshine Band - 3:13
5.   Let's Get It On  performed by Marvin Gaye - 4:53
6.   I'm Not in Love  performed by Ten CC - 6:01
7.   Magnet and Steel  performed by Walter Egan - 3:24
8.   No Worries  performed by Hepcat - 3:40
9.   Can't Smile Without You  performed by Sean Beal - 2:48
10.   Lift Me Up  performed by Jeff Lynne - 3:37
11.   :rolleyes:

Back