XXX

I ran a search and there wasnt anything about what was for the end credits. Anyway I did my usual googleing and looked up the soundtrack, but none of the songs seems to match the end credits on the triple X soundtrack. It definitly isnt somthing that was just made for the movie, so if you know it drop a line. It's heavy metal/rock playing as soon as the movie ends and goes to the credits.

Did it go "too much is not enough nobody said this stuff makes any sense we're hooked again" and "adrenaline" over and over again? Because if it did its Gavin Rossdale's "Adrenaline."

does anybody happen to know the song from tripple x 1 when vin deisel is parashuting out of the plane to snowboard the snow covered mountian?

I think it's Drowning Pool's "Bodies" remix. but I'm not sure it could be hate breed, it's been a couple of yrs. since I last saw it. Hope it helps.

Nope, excuse my previous posting, I confused the jumping off of the helicopter scene with the one where he jumps off of the bridge with the rich guy's car. Sorry, it is hate breed.

Triple X GTO

Hi, anyone knows the song from this clip?
It isnt on the OST and not from the soundtrack so any idea???

Back