X-Men Origins Wolverine

Re: X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Thank you! I have the score, but I missed the track :)

there's another song in there before the 300 stuff...up til about when the logos comes in is one of the cues from the Sunshine score by John Murphy. I believe it's "Escaping Icarus II"
Sorry for double posting but I don't have this "Escaping Icarus II" in my Sunshine folder.

I'm going to keep asking this question until someone answers it! This song is driving me crazy! I want this song really bad. NOT SUNSHINE! I know about the opening song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeP8Vf0gYq4

The song in the middle at 1:17 when he stabs two guards all till the end of the trailer is the awesome vocals! Come on someone knows that song!

Not vocals, it`s chorists, so it must be from immediate music, now wich one is more complicated, seems to be from medieval movies, i`ve heard that music somewhere...other trailers...

ramsaur, did u read this post?? i mean, the previous pages??

The music is mentioned there... :rolleyes:

I just went back and read and I'm not seeing it unless you want to point out what post # it is or tell me the song, because I'm not blind. All I saw was the songs to the comic con trailer which is from Sunshine and 300, then they started talking about the new trailer and no one said anything about the 2nd song. They talked about the first song which is also from Sunshine but nothing about the 2nd song. I've posted this in yahoo answers and people have said it's Come and Get Them or Return of the King from 300. Come and Get Them is one of my favorite soundtrack songs and it is not the same song from the new trailer.. now it's the same song from the comic con trailer but not this new trailer that is showing. It's not from any of the songs from the 300 soundtrack.

You miss when they post something like:

Hi,

From 00:58 until the end, it's a custom score written by me and my Ninja Tracks partner Michael Nielsen. We produce the Full Tilt library.

The opening is "Escaping The Icarus II" from the Sunshine score.

Thanks!

Kaveh

Ok, i must tell u, the song from 300 is almost the same as the one u said, but without some background music, the chorists/vocals are the same... So i`m afraid what i`ve quoted must be the truth...

But i will try to find it on immediate music action package because they could be omitting :shifty:

Ok, thanks, I was looking for Names of songs but missed over that one since they don't name the song, but they did the song. I've found them on other post so I can finally get the song. Thanks man!

But i will try to find it on immediate music action package because they could be omitting

You can certainly try, but I don't think you'll find it there, because I clearly remember writing it with Kaveh. ;)

It is certainly 300 inspired because that's what they used in the original ComicCon trailer, and wanted it similar. So our original music was tailored to that, and edited to jump out even more 300-esque.

You can listen track Legend on Kaveh's myspace page! It's great! :D

Please help identify the song in this trailer!

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLX59mI8tBo

I have posted the link for the music that is on for most of the trailer starting at 10 seconds. it is not one of the artists/songs listed in this thread already (i.e. Legend (Kaveh) or Sunshine by John Murphy) so I'd really appreciate your help!!!

Re: Please help identify the song in this trailer!

help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLX59mI8tBo

I have posted the link for the music that is on for most of the trailer starting at 10 seconds. it is not one of the artists/songs listed in this thread already (i.e. Legend (Kaveh) or Sunshine by John Murphy) so I'd really appreciate your help!!!

That's the one I have been looking for too. Anyone know what it is?

Back