X-Men 3 The Last Stand X3

Duplicate topics merged.

They were on the first page chief.

First Song: "Plague Burial" by Teargas & Plateglass

Second Song: "Thunder God" by Groove Addicts

Originally posted by Cinema-Eyes@Dec 20 2005, 03:53 AM
If you guys did not check the second page of the link 'fred' sent. They found the songs!

First Song: "Plague Burial" by Teargas & Plateglass

Second Song: "Thunder God" by Groove Addicts

Lets celebrate and watch the trailer again!
Thanks! I think I just cried a little. :lol:

you know what I love you guys... i really do... that song by Teargas & Plateglass

is the b-o-m-b :D

Actually you can find the song, Plague Burial here: http://www.betterpropaganda.com/. This is fully legal!!! No Worries. This is what their "about us" section says:

"betterPropaganda focuses on new, independent music & allows you to use interactive features to discover, hear & collect it. We are dedicated to providing independent labels & artists a better opportunity to be heard. Right now, the site is loaded with hundreds of free, hand selected & fully legal mp3s, with brand new ones uploaded daily
."[/FONT]
...hence the name, betterPropaganda.

So, Scroll down the main page til you see Electronic Top Downloads. This week Burial Plague is at number 7. Just click on the song title and it will download automatically. Save the song to wherever you save music on your computer. I Believe this is a promotion for their next CD. I love this song too when I heard it on the quicktime X-men 3 trailer.

Oops sorrry I'm new here, I forgot the URL. Here's the completely legal web site to get Plague Burial.
http://www.betterPropaganda.com

"Artist: Teargas & Plateglass
Album: Plague Burial
Label: Waxploitation Records
Released: December 9, 2005
Genre: Electronic

Waxploitation debuts the new Teargas & Plateglass song "Plague Burial" in the X-Men 3 theatrical trailer, released this week" --betterPropaganda

"Second Song: "Thunder God" by Groove Addicts"

You're on your own for that one :)

Isn't anyone ever happy? oh well, I tried. I haven't even looked for the Groove Addicts song online. But, I can tell you its not on itunes. Actually neither song is yet. Cuz I would have been fine buying either one. Luckily Burial Plague was for free on that legal artists site.

Hi -

I hope I don't get a million requests, but if you e-mail media@waxploitation.com we'll try and send some CDs of Teargas & Plateglass to people on here who liked Teargas & Plateglass "Plague Burial".

Sorry if we don't have enough to go around. Just a first-come basis.

Thanks!

Wax

Originally posted by devildeggs@Dec 24 2005, 08:31 AM
The crappy loop? No idea. It was a bad choice, if you ask me. Sounds like something that was trying to be industrial, but failed.
blasphemy... ahh music is subjective too

Those songs are perfect for the trailer, i think its important to have the right music thanks!!

Hello there.

I've gone to the betterpropaganda site and I have followed all of the instructions, but when I click on the song (Plague Burial) The song just plays in the browser. It doesn't download. I've even tried to save the target as but nothing works.

Seeing as how it is legal to download this song, could someone just send me a link where I can download it successfully?

Thank you.

Back