WWF Summer Slam

Reaction score
I keep hearing a song in a commercial for some Professional Wrestling event, and I really like the song in the commercial, but I don't know who sings it.

I believe that the commercial is for a Professional Wrestiling event from the W.W.F., called "Summer Slam." The song sounds as though it has a Reggae sound to it, and has lyrics that sound like "Bomb, diggy bomb, a dang a dang diggy."

Kid Rock has a song that uses these lyrics, but this is not the same song. I just wanted to clear that up. Does anyone know the song/commercial that I am talking about? If you do, please reply. I already did a Google search for those lyrics, and came up with a few to check out; but I have not found the song that I am looking for. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

- The Arizona Assassin

Have NOT seen the ad, so ...
I'm gonna take a guess here ...

Possibly ...

Teddybears Sthlm - "Cobrastyle" ???

(I've seen countless times where people have mentioned that it kinda sounds like or reminds them of Kid Rock "Bawitdaba")

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

Originally posted by DJEiffelT@Aug 31 2006, 12:37 PM
Possibly ...

That was it! Thank you so much, bro! I really appreciate it! Thanks for sharing your knowledge, and making this forum work like it should. PeAcE.

- The Arizona Assassin
Possibly ...

That was it! Thank you so much, bro! I really appreciate it! Thanks for sharing your knowledge, and making this forum work like it should. PeAcE.

- The Arizona Assassin

Back