Wildboyz

Wildboyz Season 2

I am looking for the song when they ride i their thong with dog-sledges (typo?).. I have searched all over the net trying to find a tracklist or something..

Thanks for all help

(sorry for bad english, I am Norwegian :p )

Does anyone know the song that the wildboyz play sometimes at the end or in the show. its like "you better get ready to die.... you better get ready to kill "

hey guys does anyone know the song played at the end of the episode when they are floating in zero gravity....

if i had to guess id say its possible a german band ?

male lead singer... the song sounds pretty good though, any help would be greatly appreciated!

*DIES*

FINALLY! I found THAT SONG. It's been driving me absofuckinglutely insane that I couldn't find it.

I love you both.

well i think its a trend in wildboyz on not using songs from english speaking bands... anyway tonight's episode of wildboys (they were in mexico)... does anyone know the song played while they were diving in the cave.

its possible its in english and i really just couldn't make out a word, but im not sure, any help would be greatly appreciated

Wildboyz Russia

I'm afraid I can't offer much proof of this one and a video to go by..but in the episode where they are at the Russian Circus with a monkey and monkey trainer telling him to do various things like play a guitar and wave to the crowd..its a bit electronica/technoey..any information will help a bunch thanks!

whats the wildboyz tv show theme song???i know its by turbonegro but idk wat song it is...can nebody help

plzx and thnx

Does anyone know the name of the song when Steve-O and Chris chase a pack of sheep in the New Zealand episode? It kind of sounds like a tribal song.

Back