White Trash Trailer Park Theater

Where you at 'possum butt? I gots me a poweful strong hankerin' for your cumpnee. :)

Git Bocephus!!! Go away!!! :angry:

I miss yewwwwwwwwww punkin' dumplin'!!!! Why for do yew forsake me so when ahm so good to yewwww? :(

I brung yew this here....this here......critter.

This here critter that someone jus left uhlayin' on the side of the road. Figured we could have us a "row man teak" dinner by the light of the sterno and maybe sit on the porch uhcountin' the starrz an pickin our teeth like we yewzd toooo. :)

Git Bocephus!!!!! <_< This ain't yor critter. It's fer mah darlin' sweet mizz Beaureguard!! :angry:

*squeal* Awww! You finded me a critter? Lemme see!! Lemme see!! :wub:

I gots to go to work at the Hog prossissin...procisun...pruciczeon...slaughter house. Last one there don't get to take home no innards. :(

I live only to folfill yor wishes fuzzy ducklin' :D I shall personaly crawl into the largest hog hiney on the premises to retrieve those delicacies jist fer yewwwwwww. :wub:

:woo: We gonn' eat like them seelabrities tahnight!

I was feeling so bummed out so I came here to reread this. Love you guys. :wub: :lol:

Uh-oh, I think Dingus ran off with the sheep again. :(

Only the ones I count when I sleep butter squash. :p

Why for the cold shoulder all the live long day possum butt? :(

You only conversated with me the one time all day and that was jist so's you could lure me in fer a stab. :unsure:
Now I knows thet the stabbin is love but a man gits powerful lonesome if'n thets all there is. :(

Sorry, been a little distracted lately. :(

*busts out the flamethrower* :devil:

But I misses yew POWEFUL strong sweet puhtater. I'm jist wired fer yew an no one else pecan log. Why I aktewly gits wood now at the mere sight of a toaster. Cants even go in nowhere where the sells 'em. I gits arressted fer pithcin a tent on private property. :huh:

Dammit Dingus! :!@#$: You're not gettin' anyway nears me! Your purdy talk wonn work. That's right! I know! I SAW you! :annoyed: Ol' Bessie Lou's still traumatized. :(

Awww shucks honey britches. Now yew know thet Bessy Lou was borned traumatized an done went an had herself a relapse. <_< I cain't go bein' responsible fer every heifer what flutters her eyeball hairs at me. C'mon now. Ya'll knows it's yew whats the only gal fer me. :D

<_< Yeah, sure, that would be Bessie Lou if she didn't kick you with her hoof everytime!

Yews so cute when yew gits jellus. :wub:

*breaks Jack Daniels bottle*

*lunges* :!@#$:

Back