What are your favorite Video Game Soundtracks?

My favorite would have to be Advent Rising. I ordered the soundtrack for that game the same day I bought it, I was so blown away.

My close second favorite would have to be Total Annihilation

Any and every song in the Final Fantays Games. Espacially the song One Winged Angel in FF7 or .. Blitzball Theme in Final Fantasy 10 ftw.

Has anyone mentioned GTA: Vice City??

That game had awesome songs from the eighties. Am i right or am i right?

The many Michael Jackson and other pop songs from that era do a good job setting the mood for the Miami look-a-like streets and beaches.

And if u dont like pop, u can enjoy the Rock, HipHop, and R&B radio stations (which r hilarious!).

The other GTA games also had good music too.
GTA 3 had good techno and dance music and San Andreas had awesome rap!

Idk but those games do a good job showing the era in which they take place by using music.

Now i can wait For GTA 4!!!! Since its set after the year 2000, it will prob have a lot of great new music!

Now then, Besides the GTA games, i also enjoyed the Medal of Honor sountracks, Burnout Revenge, and basically any EA Sports game soundtrack! :D

Final Fantasy VII, VIII, X, X-2
Xenogears
Xenosaga 1-3
Zone of the enders 1/2
Legend of legaia 1/2
Halo
Kingdom hearts 1/2
Lifeline
MS Saga a new dawn
Metal gear

Originally posted by Superrey19@Jul 8 2007, 07:02 PM
Has anyone mentioned GTA: Vice City??
I certainly have to agree. The soundtrack really made the game what it was, and gave it the extra boost to make it my favorite game. The 80's music set the time so well, and just all the radio stations itself did a good job painting the setting.

I'm not sure if it counts, though, but the talk stations were also awesome, especially VCPR with Maurice Chavez. Making references such as "Regan" as well as other real-world issues only added to the game.

i like the soundtracks to God of War 2, BLACK, Hitman 2, Hitman: Blood Money and Hitman: Contracts.

does ne-one know wut song plays in THUG [the 1st one] at the end where u view ur skater doin the McTwist over the Pink Hotel in Hawaii? it starts out calm but then sounds like a heavier rock song and some guy is screaming...so i couldnt tell wut he wuz sayin. is it even in the game music playlist?

I can't believe no one has said Gran Turismo series, but I also like Metal Gear a whole lot as well.

id have to say halo, i think its one of the most memorable soundtracks i've ever heard. and actually, upon playing the game the first time, i knew i had to get it :D

Most of the burnout revenge soundtrack was pretty good. Americas Army soundtract had alot of good songs too.

Back