Best. Show. Ever. Period. .. :heart: :heart: :wub: :wub:

It has a 9.5 rating on imdb :lol: Nerds unite
Yeah I loved that show. Huge wood for Jewel Staite too. :D

Originally posted by givemfitz@Apr 27 2008, 08:42 PM
Yeah I loved that show. Huge wood for Jewel Staite too. :D
For once I'm not gonna complain :p

(except about the way you put it)

Remind me again. What was her very first scene in Firefly? :lol: :lol:

Kaylee's first scene was running through a corridor and turning some stuff off.

No. It Wasn't. But thanks for playing. It was her banging the mechanic/engineer of Firefly and getting caught by the Cap'n. Very much like she is doing here in a completely different show.
I intend no disrespect towards her but I'm not going to pretend she's the delicate flower you seem to think she is. :p

:huh: She IS the mechanic of the firefly... what pilot did you watch?

In the real pilot episode she runs through the corridor like I said, in the remade pilot she gets her hair done by that other chick. Thank you for playing, but you have met your match.

And she's not so much a delicate flower as insane and obsessed with pretty shiny things.

It may not have been the pilot. It may have been a flashback to how she got the job. Snaked it from the guy that WAS the mechanic because after they were caught the captain started questioning the guy about how long it was going to take to get Firefly up and running. Turned out she knew more than the guy with the job and fixed it on the spot. He was fired and she was hired. ;)

*Rides in on his INSANE PONY OF DOOM wielding a SAUSAGE OF JUSTICE*

BACK!!!!!!! Back I say!!!!!!!! Lest I smite thee with my sausage and my Insane pony poos on thee. :angry:

Huh.....guess the world isn't ready for my pony or my sausage. Oh well.

So.....Finally watched JUNO

Oddly cool character that girl. Liked it. Still laughing at pork swords and Thunder Cats are GO!!!!! :lol:

Back