What are you listening to right now?

I fought that fad when they were first big.. I was in 5th grade when they came out and it wasn't til 6th that I finally got into them, and at first I liked Jordan cause that's who all my girlfriends liked. Then I liked Joey because he was youngest and most likely to marry me because we were closer in age. :rolleyes: But Donnie wound up being my favorite because he was so badass. :wub:

Jon's just too shy and Danny looked like a monkey. :lol:

INXS - Not Enough Time

Did you see Donnie in Saw 2? I'm sitting there in the theater tellin my husband "That guy looks SO MUCH like Marky Mark, WHO IS THAT??" :duh:

Oh, and I liked Jordan by the way. But did you see him on the surreal life?? He was this chubby whiney bitch.

:lol: :lol: Deeznuttos ain't havin none of the NKOTB talk.

He was the guy that shot him right? Damn he was skinny in that movie. I still luffs him. :wub:

Colin Hay - Overkill

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 2 2006, 02:56 PM
:lol:  :lol: Deeznuttos ain't havin none of the NKOTB talk.
the extent of my new kids experience was when i was like 4 and i did one of those cheesey music videos at one of my cousins' bat mitzvahs

soul asylum - black gold

Yeah, he was the one that shot him. He's been in a couple other movies here and there but no major roles or anything that I know of.

He was the psychic/retarded friend in Dreamcatcher too.

Awwww @ baby rex.. get on the floor and do the NEW KIDS dance!

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 2 2006, 03:58 PM
He was the psychic/retarded friend in Dreamcatcher too.

Awwww @ baby rex.. get on the floor and do the NEW KIDS dance!
Forgot he was in that move. What was his name? Like dudders or somethings?

Back