well i hope someone speaks french

I didn't even have to listen to it to know which song you were talking about. It showed up in a thread a few weeks ago from a skydiving video or something. It's called "Belsunce Breakdown" and it's by Bouga Akhenaton. The song rocks.

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Aug 2 2006, 09:11 PM
I didn't even have to listen to it to know which song you were talking about. It showed up in a thread a few weeks ago from a skydiving video or something. It's called "Belsunce Breakdown" and it's by Bouga Akhenaton. The song rocks.

wow.. good call on that, this song was like the itch that's just out of reach...

Originally posted by MichaelTimz+Aug 2 2006, 06:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MichaelTimz @ Aug 2 2006, 06:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-thesassycynic@Aug 2 2006, 09:11 PM

wow.. good call on that, this song was like the itch that's just out of reach... [/b][/quote]
lol, the itch thats out of reach. I know exactly what you mean, nice.

Back