Weird Al Yankovic

ad7

Veteran Member
Reaction score
Weird Al has a new album out called "Straight Outta Lynwood". In that album, he makes fun of artist such as Green Day, Chamillionaire, Usher.........etc. There's one song called "I'll Sue Ya" but I don't know who is he making fun of? Anyone know?
You can listen the sample here:
I'll Sue Ya'

Rage Against the Machine. You can listen to the album here. I think it's "Killing In The Name", but my boyfriend thinks it sounds more like "Wake Up". Then again, if you know RATM, you know all their stuff sounds the same. Anyway, there you go.

P.S. I'm right. ;)

That song is hilarious!

Weird Al does both parodies and original songs, which are often "style parodies" of other artists. "I'll Sue Ya" is original, although I don't doubt it has been influenced by others.

For the most part, the most helpful site for questions of this type is http://www.alsongs.com.

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Dec 18 2006, 06:24 PM
Rage Against the Machine. You can listen to the album here. I think it's "Killing In The Name", but my boyfriend thinks it sounds more like "Wake Up". Then again, if you know RATM, you know all their stuff sounds the same. Anyway, there you go.

P.S. I'm right. ;)
yea it does sound like K.I.T.N. :lol:
I saw the video "white and nerdy"........funny shit.

Back