Walmart back to school

jennylen

Reaction score
I've seen this commercial a few times and it is a faster song. A guy is singing. It shows a group of kids passing a note around while it shows what brand of clothing each is wearing. I'm almost positive it is a Wal-Mart commercial. Anyone know who this is?!?!?! Thanks!!

any lyrics that u could like remember or catch?
i am lookin into this 1 for u
i need some more info

citizen cope? i m not sure if im mixing up jc penneys commercial of ok go, do they only play that song for their commercials? cuz i saw a citizen cope one and then the ok go one , one after the other so im not sure but try it?

I can't remember any of the words now. Hopefully I'll see it again soon and I'll try to catch the lyrics.

OK, I use to remember the group but now I don't.

I remember that its starts with the girls passing the note to a person which is sent down the hall and the guy gets it second to last. Then he was in his classroom and he tossed the note over to a brunette hair girl. Butthe teacher gets it and read the note. Then it has the words 'Literature' on it.

But what I do remember is that whenever the person gets the note it has the name of the clothing from walmart. and the girl who gets the note last has 'Military vest' on it.

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE SONG!?! :blink:

i just seen that commercial .. it sounds an awful lot like citizen cope .. but i could be wrong.

The song is definately by Citizen Cope, I think it was called every waking moment but im not sure because i only got the glimpse of the artist in the corner and i didnt see the name of the song.

Ok. I just saw this commercial again. I was waiting on The Office to come on. It is a Wal-Mart commercial with a guy singing. It starts off with a girl getting off a school bus and she has a note that she starts passing around. Some of the words.... 'In the .... in the airplane.... .....in the USA....' I couldn't catch anymore. My dog kept barking. Any ideas??

yeah it says all the info on the lower left of the screen when the commrcial comes on.

citizen cope
brother lee

This is the Back-to-school commercial where all of the people are receiving texxt messages. The song sounds either rock or alternitive. Thanks in advance.

Back